Monday, October 24, 2016

1000 Miles, Week 2 (Oct. 23 - Oct. 29)

Just a quick Monday morning note, since I forgot to get on last night and post. Last week's goals were to drink 84 oz of water each day, do a 15 minute Betty Rocker video, and walk 6000 steps every day. So how did I do? The broken part of my brain wants to say I failed, because I didn't reach those goals. But the well part of my brain, which thankfully is becoming stronger than the broken part, says I may not have reached the goal numbers every day, but I win because I started my journey. Water consumption is very hard for me, so I'm carrying that goal over to this week. I did 4 workout videos last week, and will do day 5 today. I checked my fitbit profile, and apparently when I started reaching 6000 steps consistently (last month, probably) I upped my daily goal to 8000 steps. That takes a conscious effort for me, but I'm determined to do it this week at least 3 days.

Summary:
Last week, I give myself a C grade.

This week's goals:
84 oz water daily
15 minute workout video daily
8000 steps 3 days
2 servings each, fruit and veggies daily

Beginning weight: 195.6 lb
Today's weight: 194.4 lb
Total weight loss to date: 1.2 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment